How does the coaching process work?
Coaching is about you and what you want and need. This is a self-discovery journey that I will facilitate through thought-provoking questions, exercises, reflections and “self-work”.
Usually coaching is done over the phone, but it can also be done via Skype or in person. Usually we meet for 45-60 minutes once per week, 3 or 4 times a month. During the calls, you are able to talk about what has gone well and what hasn’t, if you accomplished your specific goals for that week, and what the next steps may be. Throughout this process, I will ask powerful questions that help you access your true feelings, beliefs and innate knowledge of yourself. I will provide support, objectivity, structure, energy, positivity and insight.
To achieve the best results, generally it takes up to 3 months of coaching. However, as each is person is unique this may vary.
Coaching is a partnership, where we work together (in tandem) to focus intensely and powerfully on your life and the changes you want to make. All sessions are private and completely confidential.
What are the most common topics of discussion in life coaching?
Life coaching is as unique as each individual and you decide what is most important to you. It could be setting a goal to bring your life more into balance over all, or working on one immediate specific issue such as:
• Making more money and moving toward financial independence.
• Finding passion and joy in life.
• Creating deeper relationships with friends, family and colleagues.
• Balancing work, family and play.
• Pursuing a degree in a field that is inspiring.
• Setting clear, attainable goals.
• Eliminating procrastination – at home and at work.
• Developing better time management skills.
• Getting yourself and your life organized.
• Developing a plan and sticking to it.
• Finishing or starting a big project.
• Discovering your purpose in life.
• Increasing self-confidence.
• Living a healthier lifestyle.